Towards The Pantheon is a top down 2D role-playing game where four unlikely heroes venture through a variety of dangerous regions to find and defeat the source of The Sworn Light at The Pantheon. Follow the unique and unusual journey of Freyja the warrior, Bam the cat, Mishima the cyborg, and Phenez the ghost on their simultaneously lighthearted, fun, dark, and painful adventure!
“This ambitious game looks very different from other RPGs — I can’t wait to take on the adventure.”
– Jupiter Hadley, www.Playsource.co
“Let me just say right off the bat that if you’re making an RPG where I get to play as a cat named Bam, you’ve immediately caught my interest.”
– Jared Nelson, www.TouchArcade.com
“The game looks great and the music is boss.”
– Mark McAvoy, www.SuperGamerPodcast.com
- Release Date: Aiming for Q4 2017.
- Developer: Connor O.R.T. Linning.
- Genres: Role Playing Game, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Horror.
- Started: June 2016.
- Website: http://www.towardsthepantheon.com
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam. Console & Smartphone ports TBD.
- Contact: email@example.com.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Soundcloud, Instagram, Twitch, Google+, Pinterest, Imgur, Gamedev.net, and IndieDB.